Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Water truck

Today we went with the Haitian crew to bring the water truck into Cite Soleil.  The JOY on the faces of the children was just amazing. Some things are just counter-intuitive. People that live in these conditions have such joy to be helped. I struggled often with only being able to say thank you and Jesus loves you in French, but a smile is universal.

I did get the opportunity to share some of the story of my road to Jesus with Immanuel, one of our interpreters and security guards. HE ministered to ME, encouraging me to press on and stay the course so that I can be an evangelist, bringing more to Christ through my own testimony.

Those of you who know Bill W, Immanuel tells me there are people here who could use him, but Immanuel himself knew not of what I spoke...

Grateful for being pulled by the hands of so many. Grateful to have my heart being pulled into a new shape.

Gina Monty

1 comment: